And we're off!
Well. I'm off to Dublin today. I'm pretty excited. I've packed all my green paraphernalia (so I'll hopefully blend in). But I think that Dubliners probably don't wear green at all on St. Paddy's Day. I think it's all a conspiracy so that tourists come with full on green costumes and look like idiots. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I've never really celebrated St. Paddy's Day at an Irish pub before... Dolan's is always packed, or I wasn't old enough to get in... so this should be an experience.
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!
Kind of as a side note/added on later... I flipping hate my flatmates... the guys especially because they are idiots and tend to use my stuff in the kitchen to their hearts content. I didn't buy things for them to use and waste... I bought it for myself. I hate them. I hate them all. I would like to use a lot of foul language at this point, but I won't because I've decided I'm going be above them and not swear like Steve does.
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!
Kind of as a side note/added on later... I flipping hate my flatmates... the guys especially because they are idiots and tend to use my stuff in the kitchen to their hearts content. I didn't buy things for them to use and waste... I bought it for myself. I hate them. I hate them all. I would like to use a lot of foul language at this point, but I won't because I've decided I'm going be above them and not swear like Steve does.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home