hrmm...
I was thinking today about the name of this blog... Adventures in Europe doesn't seem appropriate anymore, I've only travelled outside the UK once since being here (that's sad isn't it... but I will make up for that when our break is here). And I also thought that what I talk most about on here are my stupid flatmates... so I should probably change the name to: "The ups and downs of living with people you dislike (most of the time)". Although that is pretty lengthy, so I'm not actually going to change it.
Or maybe I could just change it to: "A year in the life of Emily". That would work... although if this blog lasts longer than a year I'll have to change it... or I could call it: "Living in Wales". But that one's kind of boring. I could make up some witty Welsh name for it that no one would get because only a few people actually read this and (I'm guessing) none of them speak Welsh... it could be something like: "Cymraeg chyfundeb" or "Yn bucheddu i mewn Cymru" or even "Blwyddyn i mewn y buchedd chan efrydydd i mewn Cymru" (I'll let all of you who have tons of time on their hands to work that out for themselves. :) If you have any problems figuring it out, let me know... leave a message... plus then I'll actually know who reads this thing.
Just a picture to let you know I'm still alive. :) I have pigtails in... I've decided I really like pigtails, and my hair did this nice curl thing on the bottom (which would probably never happen again, unless the conditions were just right... ie going out the night before, walking 6 miles in one day while it's a little misty).
Pigtails are FUN!
Or maybe I could just change it to: "A year in the life of Emily". That would work... although if this blog lasts longer than a year I'll have to change it... or I could call it: "Living in Wales". But that one's kind of boring. I could make up some witty Welsh name for it that no one would get because only a few people actually read this and (I'm guessing) none of them speak Welsh... it could be something like: "Cymraeg chyfundeb" or "Yn bucheddu i mewn Cymru" or even "Blwyddyn i mewn y buchedd chan efrydydd i mewn Cymru" (I'll let all of you who have tons of time on their hands to work that out for themselves. :) If you have any problems figuring it out, let me know... leave a message... plus then I'll actually know who reads this thing.
Just a picture to let you know I'm still alive. :) I have pigtails in... I've decided I really like pigtails, and my hair did this nice curl thing on the bottom (which would probably never happen again, unless the conditions were just right... ie going out the night before, walking 6 miles in one day while it's a little misty).Pigtails are FUN!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home