Tuesday, February 6

Back from the Dam of the Amster

Well I'm back from Amsterdam. And I had a BLAST! It was SO much fun! We went to Anne Frank's House, the Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Brewery and the Red Light District.

Our first Heineken in Amsterdam... where the magic happens.

Outside the Heineken Brewery after taking the tour, drinking 3 half pints of beer, "borrowing" a few glasses and Erin cutting herself after breaking a glass.



It really was a fun weekend. 6 Canadians (well... 5 plus Susannah), stuck together the whole time and we did everything together... no one got lost and we had a blast. Everyone said they felt like they could live in Amsterdam... but I think all the drugs and prostitutes around was a bit much for daily living. There were also a BUNCH of bikes. I think I almost got hit by a few. And the trams they have, pretty sure I was standing in front of one and it was pretty close to me. It was fun, enough to travel there again, but not enough for me to live there.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Awesome pictures, Emily! Looks like you had a blast!

10:49 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

Hey! Oh I did have a blast. Check out my pictures on facebook... there's a bunch more there. :)

7:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home