Wednesday, January 17

Amsterdam??

So yesterday Kat, Susannah and I booked a trip to AMSTERDAM in 2 weeks or so. It's the first weekend once classesa start back up and I'm stoked! This'll be the first real trip Kat and I take... especially outside the UK. Very exciting. Plus Susannah is going too so that should make it all the more fun (she's already been there so hopefully she can take us to some cool places... hopefully she remembers how to get to these"cool places" haha).

Anyway, I'll let you know how the trip went. But for now I must get back to studying... 3 exams plus an oral exam in less than a week is not a very fun thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amsterdam? Wow, I'm jealous. Any snow there yet?

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

haha no snow yet... it's super windy though. I think it's windier then it's been in a LONG time.

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home