Tuesday, January 9

Why did it snow less than 36 hours after I left the country?

So I got an e-mail from my dad yesterday saying that it had snowed in NB and both school districts in the Saint John area cancelled school. Of ALL the days it could have snowed, it snowed AFTER I left! It's not fair. Although the weather was extremely nice while I was home... it would have been even nicer to have one day with a nice blanket of snow where I could enjoy the whiteness that is (normally) winter in Canada. Even Fredericton got snow! But now all I will probably see this winter is RAIN unless of course I go to another country where there is snow... like the Scandinavian countries. Or by some miracle it snows in Swansea (which I've heard is very rare).

Whoever does read this (since I don't get many comments, I never know who reads), could you pray for snow in Swansea. I don't have to shovel it and I think if it snowed a lot then school/classes might be cancelled, so if you have a few spare minutes... help a fellow Canadian and pray that I will see snow this winter whilst abroad. Thanks!

So today heralds the day of the start of massive amounts of studying. And what am I doing? Writing a blog... oh well. I was eating lunch... but now I'm done... so I should probably get back to studying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, I will totally do a snow dance for you. I will add it to the one I do for Fredericton. Sometimes it even works.

6:37 p.m.  
Blogger Emily said...

Lynda! That would be awesome. When I ask for snow here I'll ask for some for you too. :)

9:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home