Saturday, January 6

Damn Saint John Fog!

Ok So I was supposed to leave Saint John today at 7:55... no earlier. BUT due to the fogginess of Saint John (which is actually very usual... but the first time I've seen fog since I've been home) I had to leave on an earlier flight because my parents thought that I should (just in case the later one was cancelled due to visibility problems). So now I'm sitting in the Halifax Airport (who provides Free Aliant "Hot Spot" wireless) and I have a 6 hour wait until the plane to Heathrow leaves. At least I don't miss it but this is going to be SO long. I think Kat gets here soon though. I checked her flight status and I think it comes in at 5 something... so we'll be able to be bored together... I was so rushed to get out the door at home and finish packing that I didn't even have time to eat the AWESOME roast beef diner leftovers from last night so I'll have to suffer through Tim Horton's or some other montrosity for supper... yuck. Oh well... it will have to be done.

I really just wish that the travel part of this trip was over so I could be back in Swansea and sleep in my bed and just not be sitting in this flippin airport for 6 hours.

That's my rant.

Update: Kat's flight came in around 7... boo... oh well she's here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home