IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO!
So last night was my big birthday bash... as in I got hammered. It was great! My flat mates (the ones I like anyway), Kat and I all went out for supper at Frankie and Benny's. It was good food (although it took a fair amount of time to get our food). Then Susannah made me go to the washroom with her and a little while after I got back they had a cake for me and a birthday song came on (one that lasts forever) and they brought out the smallest cake I've seen in a long time... but it was really tasty and it had Eeyore (from Winnie the Pooh). We spilt it between the 8 of us and the peices were like an inch big. After food, we went to Vodka Revolution and there were the longest queues to get drinks... Kat bought me 5 vodka shots and Susannah got me 4 shots of whiskey (which I did pay for myself :) )... so I got pretty drunk. After that, one of Kat's flatmates, his girlfriend and thier friend met up with us and they stayed at revolution but we wandered off to Idols and danced to R&B in the hottest room (literally)... it was scorching in there. By the time we left we were massively sweating. But it was fun because it wasn't stupid music with no beat. Then we went to a bar called Lloyds where we drank more. Let me tell you... I was loaded. After that we went to Play... this club that cost £6 to get into (that's like $12)... but we went anyway... and it was pretty fun but by this point we'd lost Izzy and Julia and thier boyfriends :(. Over all it was an amazing birthday (and it's not over yet... 25 hours worth of birthday thanks to day light savings).
It's sad... I'll never, ever be a teenager EVER again...
It's sad... I'll never, ever be a teenager EVER again...

1 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! Glad to hear you had a great time! I went to the Dirt Mile on Saturday and it certainly was an adventure!! Keep partying!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home