Milk...
Milk... what a marvolous thing. I haven't drank it in like a week though because I drank the last of it like a week ago. I had to drink water because I didn't have anywhere to go to get food... unless I went to Tesco but it's so FAR away... ok only like a 40 minute walk, but still...that's far. I tried to explain to 2 of my flat mates the amount of milk that my family and I drink on a weekly basis (like 9 bags of milk) And they were just like... shit that's a lot of milk. And it is. Sometimes it's even more than that.
So I went to Choir on Monday night and it's SO different from the UNB choir. Bjorn (the director of the choir at UNB) actually knows what he's doing and yes on occasion he'll make a mistake... but he's really good. Well the people who direct here are not trained to direct choirs... I won't get into this too heavily because I think you'd be here all day reading it.
I really need to calm down on the drinking because... even though I don't get DRUNK everytime... I have gone out 4 times, including tonight, since Friday. And I could have gone out on Monday after choir but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.... that would have been 5 nights in 6 days! You pretty much have to be hardcore in order to live here and drink.
I hate this internet and my computer. First of all my computer likes to freeze like every 20 minutes at least! And every time I want to go on the internet I can't because of either the wireless connection on campus or my computer... or it could be a combination of the two... which is very likely because it seems like my computer hates me. It probably doesn't help that I have been telling my computer that I hate it pretty much since my dad bought it for me... Note to self... when your parents are buying you any electronic product... GO WITH THEM TO PICK IT OUT! Otherwise they might think they're getting something really good but the truth is that the product is a peice of crap. I've been trying to post on my blog for like 3 days and my internet connection never lets me stay on long enough to do that plus whenever I do start something my computer freezes so I loose what I've done and have to start over... so I've resorted to typing things (e-mails, blogs etc) in WordPad because then I can save it. I don't even have Microsoft Word because I couldn't find the installation CD when my computer crashed like 3 weeks before I was coming to Wales and I had to get a whole new hard drive.... Did you know I LOATH my computer! I think when I'm home for Christmas, if things continue like this, I'm going to get a new laptop... $$$... more money. yipee.
So I went to Choir on Monday night and it's SO different from the UNB choir. Bjorn (the director of the choir at UNB) actually knows what he's doing and yes on occasion he'll make a mistake... but he's really good. Well the people who direct here are not trained to direct choirs... I won't get into this too heavily because I think you'd be here all day reading it.
I really need to calm down on the drinking because... even though I don't get DRUNK everytime... I have gone out 4 times, including tonight, since Friday. And I could have gone out on Monday after choir but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.... that would have been 5 nights in 6 days! You pretty much have to be hardcore in order to live here and drink.
I hate this internet and my computer. First of all my computer likes to freeze like every 20 minutes at least! And every time I want to go on the internet I can't because of either the wireless connection on campus or my computer... or it could be a combination of the two... which is very likely because it seems like my computer hates me. It probably doesn't help that I have been telling my computer that I hate it pretty much since my dad bought it for me... Note to self... when your parents are buying you any electronic product... GO WITH THEM TO PICK IT OUT! Otherwise they might think they're getting something really good but the truth is that the product is a peice of crap. I've been trying to post on my blog for like 3 days and my internet connection never lets me stay on long enough to do that plus whenever I do start something my computer freezes so I loose what I've done and have to start over... so I've resorted to typing things (e-mails, blogs etc) in WordPad because then I can save it. I don't even have Microsoft Word because I couldn't find the installation CD when my computer crashed like 3 weeks before I was coming to Wales and I had to get a whole new hard drive.... Did you know I LOATH my computer! I think when I'm home for Christmas, if things continue like this, I'm going to get a new laptop... $$$... more money. yipee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home