Monday, October 2

Back to the Grind!

Well... today is the first day of classes! It's about time I went back to school and actually did work. It's been awhile! I have Management Accounting and Organisational Behaviour today... joy oh joy. My "module" schedule is really weird... my first class is at 11 today and then my next one is at 3. Tuesday I have to wake up to take Welsh at 9am then I have classes at 12, 1 and 3. Wednesday I have no classes at all which I think will break up the week quite nicely. Thursday my classes are at 12, 2 and 5 and Friday I have 2... one at 9 and the other at 4pm... it's so messed up. And what's even weirder is the fact that I have 2 welsh classes on Tuesday and Thursday... 2 each day! and on thursday there is only an hour break in between the two. Oh well... at least I got most of the classes I wanted.

So an update of my weekend. The 3 girls I live with and one of the guys and I went to this pub on Friday night to just drink and talk... I really like this because there's no pressure to get dressed up or dance or get hammered. Saturday, 2 of the guys, 1 girl and I all went to another pub and then to the campus club/bar thing and I drank Jack Daniels... mmm whiskey... mixed with coke of course... it was a fun night because we were just there to have a good time, not to hook up or anything. I'm glad I live close to the bar though because I was wearing sandals and they wouldn't let me in because I could cut my foot on the random glass that's always on the floor. People just drop their empty drink cups/bottles etc and then they break and then people step on them and they break some more. So we had to go back to our hall... plus I didn't have my student card which I needed.

Yesterday I went to Tesco to get groceries with one of the girls I live with)... it was packed but I got loads of milk so I should be good for a little while at least. Last night I tried to go to bed early so I could wake up for class today, but everyone was being so noisy. It's like they forgot classes start tomorrow and they were just getting drunk. At least the fire alarm didn't go off again (knock on wood).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home