AGAIN with the fire alarm!
Someone... apparently on the 4th floor decided it would be funny to put a whole bunch of paper in their hallway and then go into the kitchen of flat 2 and break the glass on the fire alarm... which in turn lead to everyone in Langland to be woken up at 2:30. Not to sound like a total loser, but I was fast asleep and had been for a good few hours.
To make things worse, we had to stand outside out meeting place for what seemed like half an hour and then once we got inside we had to sit there for another half an hour... if that happens again tonight, there are going to be A LOT of incredibly angry people... myself included.
PLUSSSS... we're having a planned fire drill on Wednesday at 5am!!!!! Like we haven't done it often enough. At least I don't live in the flat were the alarm was set off last night... they get a £75 fine for the whole flat... which is only £10 each or so... but that's like $20!
On the positive side, I'm going to watch a field hockey game. One of the girls I live with is playing so that should be fun. Interestingly enough she doesn't call it field hockey, but just hockey so I was confused when I saw her going to trials with this little skirt and bag that definitely didn't have skates or any of the necessary hockey gear in it. Then I think I might be going shoe shopping with the girls... hopefully if I do I'll find some going out shoes that fit my MASSIVE feet.
To make things worse, we had to stand outside out meeting place for what seemed like half an hour and then once we got inside we had to sit there for another half an hour... if that happens again tonight, there are going to be A LOT of incredibly angry people... myself included.
PLUSSSS... we're having a planned fire drill on Wednesday at 5am!!!!! Like we haven't done it often enough. At least I don't live in the flat were the alarm was set off last night... they get a £75 fine for the whole flat... which is only £10 each or so... but that's like $20!
On the positive side, I'm going to watch a field hockey game. One of the girls I live with is playing so that should be fun. Interestingly enough she doesn't call it field hockey, but just hockey so I was confused when I saw her going to trials with this little skirt and bag that definitely didn't have skates or any of the necessary hockey gear in it. Then I think I might be going shoe shopping with the girls... hopefully if I do I'll find some going out shoes that fit my MASSIVE feet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home