20 in 20!
I think it's about time I start my birthday count down... 20 in 20 days! CRAZY!!!!
So I hope everyone's turkey dinner was good... I'm very jealous. I'll just have to make sure when I come home for Christmas that my mom makes a HUGE turkey and I eat it all myself.
So this weekend was interesting. I went out to a party at Beth's house on Friday with Kathryn. The party was interesting although there were a lot of sketchy guys there who liked to spray champagne all over us... not soo fun. It was all down my arm and in my hair the whole night. And the guy who did it came over and apoligized to me but he reminded me a lot of Hershey so I got a little annoyed with that cause for a while he wouldn't leave me alone. And there was this guy who was mackin (haha) on pretty much every girl at the party... well he was trying anyway. Then we went out and I'm thinking that going into Swansea for bars on the weekend is not a good idea because they're full of cougars.... women and men.
Then Saturday Kat and I did some laundry (finally) and we saw Matt Bostwick's look alike. It was great because we were sitting down but not beside each other and when the person left who was between us I moved over and Kat was like... Matt Bostwick and I was like... OMG yes!
I ate so much junk food on Saturday... we went to a pub and had a bacon cheese burger and chips (which really means fries for those of you who have never been to Europe before). Plus after we went out Saturday night we got some cheesey Chips (fries covered in cheese). I ate SO healthy.... yeah right
So we went out Saturday night to Idols because we went on Tuesday night and it was fun... but apparently all the wackos go out on the weekends so it wasn't that fun... it was because I was with Kat and Susannah but there are some real sketchos in Swansea... but you should all visit! hahaahha...
Anyway time for class because even though in Canada today is a holiday... it's not in Wales.
So I hope everyone's turkey dinner was good... I'm very jealous. I'll just have to make sure when I come home for Christmas that my mom makes a HUGE turkey and I eat it all myself.
So this weekend was interesting. I went out to a party at Beth's house on Friday with Kathryn. The party was interesting although there were a lot of sketchy guys there who liked to spray champagne all over us... not soo fun. It was all down my arm and in my hair the whole night. And the guy who did it came over and apoligized to me but he reminded me a lot of Hershey so I got a little annoyed with that cause for a while he wouldn't leave me alone. And there was this guy who was mackin (haha) on pretty much every girl at the party... well he was trying anyway. Then we went out and I'm thinking that going into Swansea for bars on the weekend is not a good idea because they're full of cougars.... women and men.
Then Saturday Kat and I did some laundry (finally) and we saw Matt Bostwick's look alike. It was great because we were sitting down but not beside each other and when the person left who was between us I moved over and Kat was like... Matt Bostwick and I was like... OMG yes!
I ate so much junk food on Saturday... we went to a pub and had a bacon cheese burger and chips (which really means fries for those of you who have never been to Europe before). Plus after we went out Saturday night we got some cheesey Chips (fries covered in cheese). I ate SO healthy.... yeah right
So we went out Saturday night to Idols because we went on Tuesday night and it was fun... but apparently all the wackos go out on the weekends so it wasn't that fun... it was because I was with Kat and Susannah but there are some real sketchos in Swansea... but you should all visit! hahaahha...
Anyway time for class because even though in Canada today is a holiday... it's not in Wales.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home