Friday, October 6

What?!? No Turkey?!?!?!?!

You know what probably sucks the most about living in Wales... the lack of Canadian holidays! I mean... I didn't think about it before that they don't have thanksgiving and I was looking at a calendar and they barely have any "bank holidays" all that's there is Christmas, New Year and Easter plus a couple random ones in May?!

I was talking with Kat and all her flat mates were there and I was like, "We should make a turkey" and they pretty much just laughed... maybe because I said make instead of cook... but still. Everyone's going home this weekend it seems but yet they're not going home to get some scrumpious turkey and all the trimmings!

What ever will I do? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Happy Turkey weekend, Emily! I say go right ahead and make a turkey.

8:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home