Monday, October 23

It's been awhile!

So I am currently trying to keep in contact with everyone at home without having a lot of access to computers... I either have to go to the library or bum off my flatmates (which I don't like doing because I feel bad although they say it's alright). My computer is very old and I hate it but that's something I won't get into right now because I've found the ultimate (well... for now at least) answer to my problem. For my accounting class (which I loath) I have to do these chapter things on the computer in the business building (although I think I could do it in the library too) so I decided to wake up early this morning and go before class because I really have to do these chapters (they're going to be on one of the tests we have I think) and I realized that the computer labs in this building are EXACTLY the same as the computers in the library and I can print here and everything. It's sweet. Plus if I come here in the morning there is pretty much NO ONE here... although I did have a strange encounter with a couple of asian guys who wanted to print something but have no print credits on thier card... so me being the nice person that I am said yes when they asked me to give them some of mine (it was only like 5p each so I didn't
mind that much).
So quick update on my past week... I went to the Gower with Kat and a bunch of her flatmates and we went to this historic thing and it was fun ... we took a few pictures... can you tell which person I am??

It was a really nice day until we were waiting for the bus to take us back to campus... that's when it started to rain. But it was fun none-the-less.

I also went to a car-boot sale on Saturday with Kat and Ashley (she's from lousianna) and I found the game TWISTER! So when I got back Susannah, her friends Helena and Hester and I all played twister... it was quite the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home