Hiking
So I've decided I'm going to hike around Wales... not all in one go, but a bit at a time... over a few weekends. I'm not sure where I should go first... I think Brecon Beacons because my flatmate Pugs told me it was a good place... and he's Welsh... so he would know. :)
I don't, however, want to hike by myself, so I'm going to have to find some people who will go with me. Preferably people who don't complain at the slightest thing like walking extended periods and up hills. I'll also need to decide if I should camp or not... and if I do... how. Where do you get a tent without Canadian Tire?!?! Or a sleeping bag for that matter. It's getting kind of cold around here (although not snow weather yet) so I don't know if cold and camping is a good idea (although I've done it before). I would really like to camp but I would only do that if I went with someone else. I think this is going to take a lot of planning... yay. If anyone is bored and wants to look up places I should go... or knows of any already, let me know!
I don't, however, want to hike by myself, so I'm going to have to find some people who will go with me. Preferably people who don't complain at the slightest thing like walking extended periods and up hills. I'll also need to decide if I should camp or not... and if I do... how. Where do you get a tent without Canadian Tire?!?! Or a sleeping bag for that matter. It's getting kind of cold around here (although not snow weather yet) so I don't know if cold and camping is a good idea (although I've done it before). I would really like to camp but I would only do that if I went with someone else. I think this is going to take a lot of planning... yay. If anyone is bored and wants to look up places I should go... or knows of any already, let me know!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home