Friday, January 12

Slightly More Productive

Well... studying-wise it's been a slightly productive day... nothing to brag about really. I mean I did finish rewriting my notes for Accounting but am trying to get out of looking at Finance. I hate finance.

This morning I woke up early and Susannah and I went into Swansea and I went to the bank (it's like hell trying to open a bank account. You need proof of address and ID but they neglect to tell you that a New Brunswick Drivers Licence won't suffice in the ID department). So I have to go back sometime in the next whenever and bring in my passport. What fun. I might do that tomorrow. If only the price of a bus ticket didn't rise from 2.35 pounds to 2.50. Oh well... I could buy a bus pass but that would be a lot more expensive.

We also went to Tesco to get fooooood because Susannah didn't have any and I ended up buying more than I really needed. BUT I bought cinnamon so I'm going to have toast with cinnamon sugar for breakfast/snacks and make apple crisp at some point.

Today I figured out where my exams are and I have to go right into Swansea for 2 of them... at 9:30am. Complete and utter Bollocks! haha oh well...

We're going to see Pursuit of Happyness tonight which is just coming out tonight in cinemas (I hope it's not sold out). I should have seen it at home but I didn't get around to it.

Anyway, back to studying... Corporate Finance watch out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home