Tuesday, January 30

Sometimes I just want to scream...

I've come to the conclusion that no one will ever be able to live with me full time if they can't keep the flippin kitchen clean. I'm sick of the disgusting mess I find in there everytime I go in there and I'm sick of how no one has any common sense when they cook (in the cleaning up afterward area). I went in there to get some breakfast and first of all there were dripping of some kind all over the counter/floor/stove (courtesy of either Pugs or Steve) and it smelled of burning, then Izzy told me that someone left the stove on and it's been burning all night (which is very possible but Adam was in there and he tends to not eat burnt toast so he might have been the culprite.) Speaking of which... I'm having a bit of a war with whoever keeps moving the friggin toaster. Granted, I did move it to a different place as to where it was before Christmas but it's been there now for 3 weeks and I like the placement FAR better. You see, we are lacking in counter space in the massive kitchen. But don't get me started on the waste of space in general in the kitchen. We have a stove and a seperate stove top in the kitchen as you can see in the picture. Now I think I was being quite productive trying to put the toaster on the other counter. People barely ever use that one to cut stuff up, which is probably due to the fact that Steve always leaves shreaded cheese and other gross food (ex tuna) on it so no one would want to put anything on it (except maybe Susannah, but she's weird like that). The yellow rectangle is where the toaster used to be... and there is normally barely any space there. It's nice to be able to cut things you're going to cook beside where you're going to cook them. But there's no room because of the stupid toaster and stupid person who keeps moving it. I don't know who it is but I'll get to the bottom of this... mark my words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home