The Cheese Stands Alone
I only have one exams left! Woop Woop! And it's Welsh... and that's good because I know what I'm doing in Languages and I just finished my verbal part of the exam so I just have the one left!! YIPPEE! 3pm tomorrow will be the best hour of the year (so far haha).
So at the begining of 2007 I found this website where you can watch movies for free. However, they're cut into like 20 pieces so you have to constantly open up a new one which isn't that bad, and the quality isn
't the best but I really have no other choice. It's got a wide variety of movies and I've already watched a bunch of them. When I first watched it, I seemed to overlook the fact that Anne of Green Gables (both the first one and sequel) are on it and I watched them both this weekend and I'm in LOVE with the story. I mean I've watched them before and read the books and stuff but I guess i was just in the right frame of mind to actually love the story. (Plus Gilbert Blythe is so romantic and perfect <3 haha). I couldn't help but think though that the sequel resembles a certain "Sound of Music" (what with Captain Harris loving Anne and her loving and taking care of Emaline). I think Anne of Green Gables is the epitomy of romantic comedy. I love it and I wish I had a real copy of it so I could watch it any time I wanted. I have the VHS at home... but they're at home and they're VHS... haha so that doesn't help me.
So at the begining of 2007 I found this website where you can watch movies for free. However, they're cut into like 20 pieces so you have to constantly open up a new one which isn't that bad, and the quality isn
't the best but I really have no other choice. It's got a wide variety of movies and I've already watched a bunch of them. When I first watched it, I seemed to overlook the fact that Anne of Green Gables (both the first one and sequel) are on it and I watched them both this weekend and I'm in LOVE with the story. I mean I've watched them before and read the books and stuff but I guess i was just in the right frame of mind to actually love the story. (Plus Gilbert Blythe is so romantic and perfect <3 haha). I couldn't help but think though that the sequel resembles a certain "Sound of Music" (what with Captain Harris loving Anne and her loving and taking care of Emaline). I think Anne of Green Gables is the epitomy of romantic comedy. I love it and I wish I had a real copy of it so I could watch it any time I wanted. I have the VHS at home... but they're at home and they're VHS... haha so that doesn't help me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home