Friday, January 19

Another one Done!!!!!!!

Finished my Corporate Finance Exam! WOOP! Now I have to study for Organizational Behavior. I've been rewriting notes and I'm sure I've written organizational at least 100 times if not more. Oh well. Once tomorrow morning is done then it's all downhill because I only have welsh left and that should be relatively easy... hopefully. :)

So I was really bored earlier this week and I bought some yarn and a crochet hook and I'm making a blanket (plus it's cold in my room sometimes and I'm too lazy to turn on the heater) so it would be nice to have a blanket. I've only made 3 squares so far cause I've been too busy studying and stuff. Here's the begining of it...


I'll have more time to work on it next week hopefully. Also, I really hope it snows someday while I'm here. It's raining AGAIN. At least it's not as windy today as it has been lately. Anyway, back to studying... joy oh joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home