This weekend: Dublin
So I'm going to Dublin this weekend for St. Paddy's Day... and it's a trip organized by the univeristy travel shop so I thought it would be the same as the Amsterdam trip, except a different location... but no. It's a whole day and a bit longer. We leave the uni on Thursday night (just like Amsterdam) but we have ALL DAY Friday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday to spend in Dublin and don't leave until late Monday night and we don't get back to the Uni until early Tuesday morning. That means I'll miss one of my law classes (which is my favourite class), and I miss our last choir rehersal before the concert (or rather my last regular rehersal EVER) and I might end up missing one of my lectures on Tuesday, depending on how tired I am. PLUS... I bought my ticket late for this trip so I had to pay a higher amount (meaning I'm staying at a nicer place), but Kat paid for hers early and I don't know anyone on the trip other than her (well I know another couple girls, but they also paid for their tickets early). Oh well... I guess the only time I'll be at the hostel will be when I'm sleeping. I have to keep telling myself it will be fine. Because it will. It doesn't help that I have like a million assignments to do for after the break (that I want to finish before the break)... it'll all work out in the end. Fingers Crossed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home