Saturday, June 16

The end is too near.

So exams are over, the summer ball has come and gone and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mom. I've been SO busy since exams finished. I feel like I've been MORE busy than I was during exams. Which probably isn't good.


I went to Julia's house in Treorchy which is on the other side of a mountain from Swansea. The drive was so pretty. We stopped at the top and I got this picture. It's of a town in Wales that has either the oldest or the deepest coal mine? Maybe? I don't really remember... but it's pretty nonetheless!
Once we left Julia's house, we headed to Cardiff and spent a night there and went out for the last time with Izzy, Julia and Susannah. We also did this photoshoot thing that was really fun.
Then we had the summer ball on Wednesday. That was really fun. Everyone got all dressed up and drunk and there were fair rides and I think some sort of casino. I also love my dress but don't have a full length picture of me in it... but if anyone is getting married this summer... I have an outfit to wear! :)

And today is the last full day that I get to see Bettina and Susannah... which is sad. They're leaving tomorrow and I'm stuck here for another 11 days without people. I shouldn't say that because people are here... like Kat, but she doesn't live in my flat so it's more of an effort to go see her :P.
And then Mom comes!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm SO excited to see her!!! She's here in 11 days, then we have a couple days, head to Scotland for 9ish days and then we have a couple more days before flying back over the pond and returning home!!! Not that I'm excited or anything. ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home