Friday, May 4

well...

I've decided that maybe blogging isn't my thing. I find it hard to remember to post and when I do post, it's either to vent about my annoying flatmates or to tell you where I've travelled and even that can get insanely long and tiresome to do.

Here's some pictures of my trip through Europe. The first one is in Geneva, Switzerland and the other one is in Monaco, France. We went to SO many places... but Austria was my favourite.

If I was to travel the same way again, I would spend more time in each place, because we generally spent 1 night in every place and that's not enough to really see the sights, wait in line for things and enjoy the experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

But Emily, how will I know what's going on with you if you don't blog?? And venting is good for the soul.

9:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home