Now that was a close call
My computer nearly crashed on me this morning. I think I've been watching too much Grey's Anatomy and it decided to have a heart attack. I was very concerned. Mostly because one of my assignments was on it and not anywhere else, so I would have had to rewrite the whole thing. But luckily she came to her senses and let me start her up. So now I have my assignment saved on my flash card and everything will be fine.
I've decided I'm not too keen on the Welsh Accent. Maybe it's because that's all I've heard from anyone in the past few days because no one I know is still here and everyone I've had any contact with is from Wales. Or maybe it's because I've just had a few annoyed feelings toward random welsh people because of their stupidity. I just don't like the accent. Or at least the accent of people living in and around Swansea. I far prefer the Irish accent. Very nice. Very nice indeed!
I've decided I'm not too keen on the Welsh Accent. Maybe it's because that's all I've heard from anyone in the past few days because no one I know is still here and everyone I've had any contact with is from Wales. Or maybe it's because I've just had a few annoyed feelings toward random welsh people because of their stupidity. I just don't like the accent. Or at least the accent of people living in and around Swansea. I far prefer the Irish accent. Very nice. Very nice indeed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home