Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!
The travelling starts tomorrow! Kat, Alli and I are on our great backpacking adventure through Europe. It's hard to believe it's here and we're going tomorrow. No more planning, now it's time to actually DO! Our first stop is Dover (the white cliffs of Dover)... YAY! Then we're taking a ferry from Dover to Calais, France and from there we'll take the train to Reims. We decided not to go to Paris because we've all been there and we want to see things we haven't seen. After Reims we're going to Geneva, Switzerland. I can't wait! I don't know why I want to go there so badly, I just do. After Geneva, we spend 2 nights in Nice (back in France) and then we move on to Rome. We'll be in Rome for Good Friday (Good or bad idea, I'm not sure). We spend two nights there as well. Which is good because there should be lots to see. From Rome the plan it to go to Florence, Vienna (Austria), Salzburg (also Austria where the Sound of Music happened in real life), Munich (Germany), Berlin (Germany), Hannover (again Germany), Amsterdam (even though Kat and I have been there Alli hasn't and we don't mind going back), Brussels, Luxembourg and then back to Swansea. We haven't decided yet but we may stop somewhere else along the line, or stay somewhere longer. The world is our oyster! :)
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!

1 Comments:
Have a fantastic trip, Emily! It sounds so exciting!!! Take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home