Thursday, May 17

Coolio in Swansea?

Last night, kind of last minute, we decided to go out to one of the clubs in Swansea and we saw Coolio... yeah that's right... Coolio. The place was SO packed and at the beginning, I was really close to the front, but there was this REALLY drunk girl who kept running into me because she couldn't stand in one place so I moved out of there... plus it was getting to the point where I couldn't breath anyway.So then I went to the side, partially cause I'd lost most of the people I was with, and also to get a different view... look at all the people! It was nuts!
Once I found the girls, we decided to dance for a bit, but behind most of the crowds so as not to get any sweatier than we already were...
If there are any Coolio fans out there... this last picture is when he was singing Ganster's paradise... I wanted to get a picture of his hair so bad. He had a hat on the whole night until that song... and then the concert was over. It was kind of cool though.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home